Types of Data We Collect.
Personal Data means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us. If you contact us via the Contact Us form or directly through email sent to ContactUs@AmericanSportTouring.com, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included with your message in order to respond to your comment or request. We remove your information from our systems 30 days after the matter is resolved.
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more reliable and useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect (log) information about your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address, and the date and time you used the Site. This logged information is retained for no more than 90 days.
- Site Analytics. The Site uses Google Analytics to collect, aggregate, and report on user activity and behavior (collectively referred to as site analytics). Site analytics allow American Sport Touring to understand how the Site is used and from that determine where Site improvements are needed. For information about how Google collects and processes data please read “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”. American Sport Touring does not, and Google does not allow the Site to, pass information to Google that Google could use or recognize as personally identifiable information.
- View Your Cookie Consent. At any time, you can review and change your consent by clicking this link Update cookie consent.
- Cookies currently used by the Site.
Cookie Description No cookies in use
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable consumers to opt out of tracking on our Site.
Use of Your Personal Data.
Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to help us improve the Site to serve you better.
- General Use. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services; and,
- with your permission send newsletters which may contain surveys, offers, or promotional materials related to our Services.
- User Comments. We welcome comments in reaction to the articles published in American Sport Touring. We will regularly publish user comments. When we publish this content, we may identify the user by their first name. If you as a user of our Services post comments you are by that action giving your consent for us to publish your comments as described here.
- User Feedback. Your feedback is important to us and will be held in confidence. We do not publish feedback or use feedback for marketing purposes. We may however use your feedback and suggestions to improve our Services. If you as a user of our Services submit feedback you are by that action giving your consent for us to freely use your feedback and suggestions at our discretion as described here without any further notice.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
We will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party without your consent in advance unless required to do so by a legally authorized request.
Third Party Websites.